A sterile, clear, aqueous solution for injection containing imidocarb 85mg/ml as imidocarb dipropionate. 12% w/v. For the treatment and prevention of bovine babesiosis (Redwater fever- Babesia divergens infection) only. Please check the availability in your country
mizol is a sterile solution containing imidocarb dipropionate for the treatment of dogs with clinical signs of babesiosis and/or demonstrated Babesia organisms in the blood. Canine babesiosis is a disease caused by tick-borne hematozoan organisms of the genus Babesia. Imizol is the only drug labeled for the treatment of canine babesiosis or of Babesia infected dogs.
- Two treatments two weeks apart
- Simplifies treatment regimen
- Injectable administration keeps the treatment under your control.
- Eliminates the issue of treatment compliance.
- Intramuscular or subcutaneous administration
- Provides more versatility
- Low volume dose treatment
- 2.5 mL of imizol per injection. Makes it cost effective and practical.
Available in 40ml and 100ml presentations