Hormone Contains human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (hCG) in a freeze dried form. hCG is a non-pituitary type of gonadotrophin with strong LH-like properties it:
• stimulates the final growth and maturation of the ovarian follicles
• induces ovulation of the dominant follicle and formation of the corpus luteum.
This product does not contain any antimicrobial preservatives.
The active ingredient of Chorulon, human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (hCG), is a complex glycoprotein with luteinising hormone (LH) activity. In the female, hCG can be used to promote maturation of the follicle, ovulation and the formation of the corpus luteum. In the male, Chorulon stimulates the production of testosterone and thus influences the development and maintenance of primary and secondary male sexual characteristics.
Chorulon can be used in the following fertility problems in domestic animals:
- cases of repeated failure of conception in cows and heifers
- induction of ovulation in mares and bitches
- cases of cystic ovaries in cows and heifers
- anoestrus in mares and bitches
- delayed ovulation, prolonged pro-oestrus in bitches
- deficiency in libido in male dogs
Packs containing 5 vials supplied together with solvent (each containing 5 ml).